We can now accept checks for membership dues

Marc Schneiders marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG
Sat Sep 20 20:33:43 CEST 2003

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, at 11:46 [=GMT+0200], Dany Vandromme wrote:
> On Wednesday, Sep 17, 2003, at 19:14 Europe/Paris, Marc Schneiders
> wrote:
>
> > How about PayPal?
> >
> -
> Are you aware of public accounting rules?

Not all not-for-profits are subject to French public accounting rules.
I was not suggesting that PayPal would be obligatory. I suggested it
just an additional method to make life easier for those outside, e.g.,
France.