We can now accept checks for membership dues

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Sep 16 20:01:33 CEST 2003

Future members:
I've found a local bank that charges nothing for nonprofit organizations.
So we have a bank account. Send YJ your membership form and dues check ($50 small, $100 large). Make the check out to "NCUC."

I am arranging to be able to accept credit card payments. That will
take a bit longer, but once it happens members who use non-US currencies can use Visa and Mastercard to pay dues.

We are still working also on other alternatives for organizations who cannot use either credit cards or checks drawn on US currency.

Bear with us!

--MM