NCUC membership Allpication Form

YJ Park yjpark at MYEPARK.COM
Sat Sep 13 08:22:30 CEST 2003

> YJ, thanks. Nice to see it's short. But wonder if it would be helpful
> if the form at least gave the URL of the charter and asked all
> applicants to state they've read it?

Thank you for your comment, Adam. But, it was trade-off to make this
application form one page. No more line, any more.

> And guess it might save your time to include membership criteria, and
> what grounds are for requesting a fee reduction/waiver.

In the appendix, the request form asked to provide an organization's budget
details if the organization makes a request for reduction/waiver acccording
to the charter.

> Forms to be returned to you or to the list? (both?)

to return to the list (ok)
to return to me (ok)
to return to the both (ok)

> Something about what happens next in the process (how long until an
> applicant receives a reply?) would be useful.

within a week

> If you really want the form signed and dated could you give a fax
> number and postal address where the completed form should be sent.

Thank you for pointing this out. We still need the details of NCUC bank
account as well as fax number to wire NCUC membership fee. No need
for postal address, though. The forms through fax will do. And, later the
forms can be scanned and stored on the web.

Fax:1-315-443-5673
Attention to YJ Park

The bank account details are expected to be updated next week.

Thanks,
YJ