[council] GNSO website links to GNSO meeting captioning and WHOIS Descriptions of work (fwd)

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Thu Oct 30 14:20:57 CET 2003

Chun,

I just made the mistake of printing the transcript - 50 odd pages.
How did you keep at it?

I'm pleased you are our representative.

Thank you for all your hard work.

You too Milton -- thanks,