nomination

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Sat Oct 18 18:07:57 CEST 2003

Thank you Byoung-Il Oh. David Bell will change
the records as soon as possible. In the meantime, we
need a message from Jisuk Wu accepting the nomination.
Since she is not on the list yet, she can send it to you
and you can forward it to the NCUC list.

>>> <antiropy at WWW.JINBO.NET> 10/17/03 11:47PM >>>
I'm Oh, Byoung-il, an official representative of Jinbonet.

On behalf of Jinbonet, I am glad to nominate our member - Dr. Wu Jisuk for Council representative of NCUC. And according to our charter, I designate her as official representative of our organization.