GNSO notification re: Gabriel Pineiro

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Oct 1 19:31:42 CEST 2003

<FYI, I forward this without comment - MM>

Dear Chun, Gabriel and Milton,

It has come to my notice that Gabriel has not participated in three regular
consecutive GNSO Meetings, teleconferences held on August 14 and Septemeber
25 nor the June 24 meeting and has sent no prior apologies or proxies.

Following the rules of procedure:
 http://gnso.icann.org/council/new-procedures.shtml
 5.8.8 Absences

 When a GNSO council member fails to participate in two regular consecutive
 GNSO meetings without notification of absence to the GNSO secretariat or
 GNSO chair or Council list, the GNSO secretariat will notify the
 constituency and ask for a response.

Please respond to this matter as required by the rules.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards.

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO secretariat