Anyone heading to Tunisia

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Tue Oct 21 01:30:55 CEST 2003

Congratulations on your nominations to the NCUC Committee and Council!

I was wondering if any current Adcom, current nominees, or members will be
attending the ICANN meeting in Tunisia.  I can set up an NCUC meeting if others
will be there... thanks for responding, Kathy (Kleiman)