Fwd: Re: self-nomination Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Current state of nominations

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Mon Oct 20 15:05:34 CEST 2003

In light of this, I withdraw my nomination/candidacy.

Thanks Iliya!  Your job is to make sure the chair behaves
(transparency is good.)

(Milton's done a brilliant job. I doubt we would not have a
constituency without his work -- consider this comment a statement in
support of his hard campaign for chair.)

Adam