Announcement of NCUC Election Delay

Chun Eung Hwi chun at PEACENET.OR.KR
Mon Oct 20 05:09:10 CEST 2003

Dear all,

After some discussion among adcom members, we decided that we will delay
for two more days to allow more time to LAC and AF for Executive Committee
seats.  So, nomination date would be postponed up to Oct. 21st (Tuesday)
But other schedule would not be changed.

* Nominations and discussion: October 8 - 21
* Ballots go out: October 22
* Voting October 22 - October 31
* Results tabulated and announced: Nov 1 - 3

Nominees for GNSO Council:

Carlos Afonso, RITS, LAC region
   [seconded, not yet accepted]
Jisuk Wu, JinboNet, AP region
   [seconded and accepted]
Marc Schneiders, Stichting A.G. van
Hamel voor Keltische Studies, EU Region
   [seconded and accepted]

Nominees for Chair:

Milton Mueller, Convergence Center, NA Region
[seconded and accepted]

Nominees for Executive Committee:

AP Region:
   Horacio T. Cadiz, PHNet
   [seconded and accepted]

NA Region:
   Chris Chiu, ACLU
   [seconded and accepted]
   Ted Byfield, The Thing
   [not yet accepted]

EU Region:
   Adam Peake, Glocom
   [seconded and accepted]
   Iliya Nickelt-Czycykowsk, Virtueller Ortsverein der SPD
   [seconded, not yet accepted]

LAC Region:
   Valerie Gordon, Jamaica SDNP
   [seconded, not yet accepted]

AF Region:

Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82)  2-2166-2205
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   chun at peacenet.or.kr