nomination

Chun Eung Hwi chun at PEACENET.OR.KR
Sat Oct 18 06:26:00 CEST 2003

Dear all,

Thanks, Oh Byung-il. I second to this nomination of Dr. Wu Jisuk for
Council representative of NCUC. I personally know her well. In my
thinking, her joining may make our constituency more powerful. Given
policy making function in GNSO, she seems to be very appropriate person.
She has non-commercial eyes in most internet related issues.

I also second to the nomination of Marc Schneiders for Council
representative of NCUC.

I am glad to hear the nomination of Chris Chiu, Valerie Gordon for EC
regional representatives. I second to the nominations of both. And thanks,
Marc Schneiders, to nominate myself for EC positions, but I want to
decline it because I feel some other person would work better than me.
However, even after this election, I will continue to commit myself to
this constituency.

regards,

Chun

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 antiropy at WWW.JINBO.NET wrote:

> Hello, all
>
> I'm Oh, Byoung-il, an official representative of Jinbonet.
>
> On behalf of Jinbonet, I am glad to nominate our member - Dr. Wu Jisuk for
> Council representative of NCUC. And according to our charter, I designate

Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82)  2-2166-2205
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   chun at peacenet.or.kr