Executive Committee

Thierry Amoussougbo TAmoussougbo at UNECA.ORG
Thu Nov 20 14:34:40 CET 2003

Thank you Mueller for thinking about AFRICA.

Thierry H. Amoussougbo
RA- ICT Initiatives
DISD/UNECA

                    Milton Mueller
                    <mueller at SYR.EDU>            To:     NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
                    Sent by: NCUC                cc:
                    Project--Milton              Subject:     [NCUC-DISCUSS] Executive
                    Mueller                      Committee
                    <NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSER
                    V.SYR.EDU>

                    20/11/2003 01:28 PM
                    Please respond to
                    Milton Mueller

Dear recently elected Exec Comm members:

I am overseas and traveling and my response time and ability to
do things related to the constituency will be significantly hampered
for the next three days.

As soon as I return to the U.S. I will start getting the EC moving.
One item on the agenda: Thierry's request regarding representation
of Africa