FW: FW: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Battle over .ua will continue

Eric S Johnson johnson at INTERNEWS.FR
Fri Nov 28 18:14:38 CET 2003

greetings comrades,

> Yes, I understood the last phrase from Maria ("Best regards...").
> Should I post my future reports in Brazilian Portuguese? :)
> So we are still stuck with no [readable] information from Ukraine.

oh, there's lots of information out there. and as i wrote, if there are
particular questions, i'll translate maria's answers. i'm just hesitant to
translate lots of stuff that might end up not being useful to anyone. we all
have a limited number of minutes in our day.

best,
eric