FW: FW: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Battle over .ua will continue

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Fri Nov 28 17:32:39 CET 2003

Yes, I understood the last phrase from Maria ("Best regards...").

Should I post my future reports in Brazilian Portuguese? :)

So we are still stuck with no [readable] information from Ukraine.

--c.a.