term of Council members

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Wed Nov 26 14:19:05 CET 2003

Hi all,

Regarding the staggered terms, I was accidentally aware of it and see no
problem with it. I suggest as a procedure for resolving the voting tie that
Marc and Jisuk play a virtual form of coin tossing to decide and let us know :)

Regarding meeting times, I guess rotation would be a sensible thing to do.
However, I agree with Milton's remarks on the importance of the preparatory
process towards each meeting, and will try as much as possible to be
present in this process on a regular basis.

--c.a.