Council term for two years

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Fri Nov 21 16:15:08 CET 2003

OK, Dr. Woo is not responding so my initial attempt
to get this problem solved through mutual agreement
will not work.

Now I propose another method. It seems to me obvious
that someone who is responsive and attends meetings
is a more reasonable choice for the two year
term than someone who does not.

Therefore I propose that Marc Schneiders be given
the two year term. If no one objects, we will go
ahead with that. If anyone objects, we will hold a runoff election as Horacio suggested. I mean ANY
objection at all from a member. I do not want
myself, or anyone else, to have to "declare"
consensus. Consensus means unanimity. If we
have unanimity, we can solve this quickly.

--MM

--MM