Last Council Teleconference

Marc Schneiders marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG
Tue Dec 16 18:48:06 CET 2003

The terms of reference I sent to the list also. But since I have seen
no comments, I will do it again. This is an important issue. We will
have to deal with it in a period when most people are off email for
some days or weeks. So, please, give it a thought NOW. Thanks.

The terms come after this separately so as not to make the thread
'ugly'.