Agenda for today's Executive Committee meeting

Iliya Nickelt iliya at GMX.DE
Fri Dec 5 19:34:50 CET 2003

On 6 Dec 2003 at 2:50, Adam Peake wrote:
> Could you tell us who will be on (was on?) the call.

This agenda was about the first meeting of the newly elected NCUC
executive committee. We met in a chatroom for two hours, actually.
Participants were Chris, Valerie, Horacio, Milton and myself. It was
pretty productive, though we could not debate all items to the final
point. Milton will post the minutes as soon as they are ready.

        --iliya