Intention to join the new constituency

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Fri Aug 29 17:57:46 CEST 2003

With the new charter now in place, seems the next task is for us to
recreate a membership.

Those of us on this email list are representatives of organizations
that were paid-up members of the old DNSO constituency.  I think it
would be a good idea if we stated our intention to join (or not!) the
new constituency.  Then we would begin to get an idea of who is
interested and who needs more persuasion, who might be willing to
begin outreach and encouraging others to join, etc.

So I'll begin.  Center for Global Communication, GLOCOM, intends to
join the new Non-commercial Users Constituency.  There's no
application form or process as yet, so just "intention" for now.

Thanks,

Adam