[ncdnhc-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] 006 Vote to choose organization name

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin jefsey at club-internet.fr
Thu Sep 12 12:05:39 CEST 2002

On 02:53 12/09/02, Joanna Lane said:
>Joop,
>Are you going to send this ballot out or not? If not, why not?
>Regards,
>Joanna

I feel the panel never discussed nor approved that vote I agree with but
not with the decorum nor the  technicalities. I formally opposed on that
grounds, and I do noth think I saw many support expressed. I do not see
atlarge.ws mentionned there. Nor the incertitude about the icannatlarge.org
availability - I cannot foot its cost if any.
jfc