[ncdnhc-discuss] [10. 28] NCDNHC Meeting

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Oct 24 14:03:09 CEST 2002

YJ, thanks as always.

Do we need room 3E, a 30 person (cheaper) room might be better if
one's available?

The ERC will meet from 10:30-12:30, could we invite Alejandro or
someone from the ERC at around 9:15?

And would it be helpful if David Maher was invited speak after
Alejandro? If we're discussing the NCC's role in the reformed ICANN
with Alejandro, then how the PIR might be able to help with outreach
and generally getting the constituency back on track could overlap.

Sorry to make these suggestions late.

Thanks,

Adam