[ncdnhc-discuss] Constituency in Shanghai -- room needs

YJ Park yjpark at myepark.com
Wed Oct 23 09:35:42 CEST 2002

Thank you, Adam, for pointing this out.

I was asked to coordinate this by the current NC members through
Harold the other day and I did send a clarification message to DNSO
secretariat cced to adcom members both old and new ones how we
should cover this expenditure which is new practice to us.

I have not heard any update yet. As soon as it is fixed, the updated
draft agenda shall be circulated to the list at least up to tomorrow.

YJ