[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: Re[2]: PROPOSED RESOLUTION #2: NEUTRALITY OF STAFF A...

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 05:05:59 CEST 2002

Please correct me if I am wrong.  I don't see anything here that directs
outside counsel to disclose anything about existing clients of his/her
practice or firm.

If counsel's existing clients (and firm's existing clients) are participants
in one part of ICANN (e.g. one constituency), then counsel can continue to
work in detail on policy recommendations and reports that would benefit that
client (and potentially hurt other clients).

But a note to say Three Cheers for Karl and his document search.  kathy