[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN | .org Reassignment: Applicant Comments | 1 October 2002 (fwd)

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Sat Oct 5 23:21:40 CEST 2002

At 04:56 PM 10/5/2002 -0400, Milton Mueller wrote:
>That is the _only_ applicant comment that has a particular animosity
>for the NCDNHC's contribution to the evaluation. I will explain the

Once again, folks,

         When was that contribution reviewed and approved by this
constituency, or when was the authority to produce work in the name of this
constituency -- without constituency review and approval -- delegated to
the authors of that contribution?

         The same question applies to the supplemental document.  (Language
in the supplement, like "we eventually reached a unanimous consensus" is
wonderfully misleading.)

         In other words, what makes those contributions anything other than
the independent work of a small team of individuals?

         As before, a citation to the public record of formal constituency
decision-making on these matters would be sufficient.

d/