[ncdnhc-discuss] DNSO "dues" and voting rights

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Oct 4 16:23:01 CEST 2002

>>> Iliya Nickelt-Czycykowski <iczycykowski at aip.de> 10/03/02 06:27PM
>>>

>I didn't follow that DNSO debate in detail, (I should post less) but:
>d'accord!
>It is quite alike what I said when I opposed to the payments
>in Stockholm.

Yes, I recall your comments in Stockholm. You get one
"I told you so" point! At that time, a good faith effort to raise
the money seemed to me to be the right thing to do. At this
point, it seems futile. Not because we couldn't raise it (I still
think
we could if we made extraordinary efforts) but because it is not
worth it.

>Does anybody have connections to the ITU? Maybe they can
>make the same >offer to the DNSO to speed up Icann's
>support...   :-)

This is a brilliant idea. I will send out some messages....
;-)

--MM