[ncdnhc-discuss] RESOLUTION 102 (Rev. Marrakesh, 2002)

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Mon Oct 14 21:05:11 CEST 2002

I will refrain from offering my interpretation of
this ITU resolution until checking with some people
who were there. As is often the case, one doesn't
really know what it means until one knows what
wasn't said, as well as what was said.

I will observe, however, that the ITU has managed
to prepare a resolution containing hundreds of
words on domain name and IP address management
without a single reference to ICANN.

--MM

"dontcha know we're riding, on the Marrakesh Express...."
--Crosby Stills and Nash, ca 1970.