[ncdnhc-discuss] Fwd: [nc-deletes] Minutes - Conference Call, November 15

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin jefsey at club-internet.fr
Wed Nov 20 15:29:15 CET 2002

Dear Alejandro,
whatever the proposed solutions everyone know they will have no real life
impact. As everyon known that their propositions would have no impact on
the ERC. So let make something positive ouout of this.

 From your ERC experience why not to impose the same way a new domain name
economy? It would not be complicated: you take one of the new TLDs that
Stuart needs to discuss to get at the dormant $ 350.000 and as a make
believe ICANN is at something Sept next so it is reniewed. You carry a
correct analysis of the domain name nature, cost, terms of delegation and
users and registrants rights and duties, and you impose that concepts to
one of the the new TLD Managers.

Then you see what happens. Reality could not endanger the DNS more than IDNs.
jfc