[ncdnhc-discuss] Board conflict of interest on .org

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Fri May 17 18:18:40 CEST 2002

At 06:10 PM 5/17/2002 +0200, Marc Schneiders wrote:
>It seems you know more than most of us. Why don't you give us the full
>facts. It seems ICANN officials remain silent so far, and the weekend is
>approaching. We would all like to sleep better the coming nights.

You have the wrong perspective on who is responsible for providing information.

Why don't the people claiming misdeeds a) get their facts right, and b)
pursue the matter in a constructive and respectful manner?

It is not reasonable to throw around accusations and them claim that it is
the burden of others to prove them wrong.

d/