[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: Blokzijl: We need action, not more talk (Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Board conflict of interest on .org)

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Fri May 17 15:42:24 CEST 2002

If Ms Hardy-Blokzijl is not empoloyed by neulevel than one of two things
must be true:

(A)Someone falsified her affiliation at serveral icann meetings
OR
(B)She left it *very* recently.

Do we have confirmation of this non-affiliation from a reliable
source (ideally one named "Blokzijl"?)  And if so, is it (A) or (B) above?