[ncdnhc-discuss] Board conflict of interest on .org

jefsey jefsey at club-internet.fr
Fri May 17 14:05:02 CEST 2002

I will add a question:
why does Blokzijl need so many defensors when publishing the following
release would have onlmy been in order:

"The Conflict Committee has been informed by Mr. Blockzijl in proper time
of the employment of his spouse in the Neulevel organization. After
delibeations the Conflict Committee has decided that this employement was
not a conflict of interest limiting the abilty of Mr. Blokzijl to
deliberate in matters involving the interests of Neulevel Inc.
Mr. Blokzijl, Chair of the ICANN Conflict Committee.
"
jfc