[ncdnhc-discuss] Board conflict of interest on .org

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Fri May 17 07:43:44 CEST 2002

Jonathan,

in a case like the one at hand, what in your mind is the due process once
Milton finds what he feels is a juicy piece of gossip? Can it be fair and
can it be respectful of people as well as of rules?

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8405
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
** 10 Aniversario de Internet Society - www.inet2002.org en Washington, DC
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org