[ncdnhc-discuss] Board conflict of interest on .org

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Thu May 16 21:49:59 CEST 2002

At 01:13 PM 5/16/2002 -0400, Milton Mueller wrote:
>I don't know what you are talking about. No facts have been
>"corrected" - indeed, as more facts come out they look worse
>and worse in terms of the conflict of interest charges. (I am
>here referring to Byfield's perfectly valid point (a fact, by
>the way) that Lynn Hardy's background wa in bookselling
>prior to being hired by Neulevel, which makes her recruitment
>by them look even more suspicious.

How about the FACT that she is not associated with NeuLevel?

And Byfield's efforts continue to focus on evaluating NeuLevel's business
acumen in their hiring decisions, rather than provide any insight into
ICANN processes or failure to conform to ICANN COI rules.

In FACT there have been no facts at all provided about any claim of
violation of ICANN COI rules.

None.

>  It won't work in the Auerbach lawsuit
>and in this case, you just look ridiculous.

My, but you really DO enjoy adding noise to a dialogue, don't you Milton?

>No one is "hiding" any "hand" that throws a stone. Our names, facts,
>and concerns are all publicly expressed.

Indeed, yes.  You will publicly slander a person at the drop of an
irrelevant hat.

The only question is why responsible participants in the NCDNHC continue to
tolerate your vicious silliness.

d/