[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN Reform: role of ITU

Hill, Richard richard.hill at itu.int
Thu May 2 18:55:09 CEST 2002

Alejandro Pisanty has stated. referring to ITU: "An important point will be
to hear from such organizations officially, ..."
My director, Mr. Houlin Zhao, has asked me to point out that his paper
"ITU-T and ICANN Reform" is an official paper from him in his capacity as
Director of the Telecommunication Standardization Bureau (TSB).  Thus, it
has much the same status as Stuart Lynn's paper of 24 February 2002,
"President's Report: ICANN - The Case for Reform".
Mr Zhao was elected as Director of TSB by the 189 Member States of ITU.
Best,
Richard

Richard Hill
Counsellor, SG2