[ncdnhc-discuss] ITU Response to TACD

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Wed May 1 20:11:09 CEST 2002

Erick, I was referring to the dues that the NCC has to pay to vote on the
NC.   The dues are certainly not zero, and they apparently have not been
waived.  And, like Dave suggested to ITU, "Unfortunately, this will
disenfranchise many who might wish to participate," but in this case, in
ICANN, not the ITU.

Jamie