[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN Reform: Role of ITU

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Wed May 1 02:00:33 CEST 2002

James,

this was a quick-bounce comment. I think the truth lies more in the fact
that the ITU acts within the GAC which is in full compliance with both
charters and expectations. The opportunity for intergovernmental
organizations to do good in that forum is ample.

An important point will be to hear from such organizations officially,
without by any means diminishing the clearly articulated opinions we have
been reading.

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8405
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
** 10 Aniversario de Internet Society - www.inet2002.org en Washington, DC
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org