[ncdnhc-discuss] Evolution and Reform Committee Working Paper on the ICANN Structure and the Nominating Committee Concept (fwd)

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Fri May 10 05:29:27 CEST 2002

Hi!

the E&R Committee has just posted a new working paper. This one deals with
structure and with the questions about the nominating committee.

Input from our constituency most needed here.

We need to move forward; deadlines for comments will be in about one week
from now.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8405
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
** 10 Aniversario de Internet Society - www.inet2002.org en Washington, DC
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org