[ncdnhc-discuss] Committee on ICANN Evolution and Reform Seeks PublicSubmissions

Barbara Simons simons at acm.org
Thu Mar 28 20:09:18 CET 2002

Milton,
I'm not sure I agree with you.  While it's obvious that
ICANN couldn't care less about what the user community
thinks, it might be useful to have many folks expressing
dismay at the blatant power grab that we have just witnessed.
The wider political forces to which you refer are more likely
to pay attention if many voices are heard in opposition.
Barbara