[ncdnhc-discuss] Board Positions on .ORG; Answers from V.Cerf -- full text

James Love love at cptech.org
Thu Mar 28 06:43:50 CET 2002

Michael, are you saying a registry can't have a "policy" as to what would be
considered a confusing use of a trademark on its TLD?   Does this mean the
unions (.union) could not have a policy on this, the .coop, .muesum, .aero,
etc?   It would seem to me that if the registry adopts such a policy, the
UDRP panel members should defer to this.
Jamie