[ncdnhc-discuss] Note how the NC distracts people

Jim Fleming jfleming at anet.com
Fri Mar 22 18:16:39 CET 2002

Note how the NC distracts people to focus on the issue (distraction) they decide is important.

.ORG is not viewed as a "core task".

The NC does not note that the "restructuring" was done long ago and the NC has no impact.

Last year at this time, the ICANN staff was of course horse-trading .COM and the NC
and Board were not a factor. People were distracted to go fill out surveys and buy lottery tickets.

--
JF

Re: [council] Agenda Friday NC