[ncdnhc-discuss] Org divestiture: not a new gTLD-type process

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Thu Mar 14 19:22:49 CET 2002

Dear Milton and others,

Today,DNSO NC TF report has been very severely challenged.
In sitting back at the meeting place, I asked for myself why DNSO exist.
Non-profit entity, as applicant's eligibility,- that principle has gone
away. Read GA scribe! In future, maybe, Board will set up TF.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 2062-1302
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr