[ncdnhc-discuss] Participation without representation?

Rick Weingarten Rweingarten at alawash.org
Thu Mar 14 16:30:03 CET 2002

I'll tell you what will fade away. We will stop paying our dues and might
even demand a refund. ICANN's powers-that-be should understand that there
are many organizations that have paid their dues and that will not
appreciate being disenfranchised. Those dues were paid based on
understandings of the rights and privileges they conveyed.

There may well be a problem with uncollected dues, but silencing everyone
whether or not they have paid is not an acceptable solution.

Rick