[ncdnhc-discuss] more information on Structure Task Force.

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Mar 14 03:54:44 CET 2002

Raul:
Do not send attachments to a large public email
list. That is probably why your emails are being
held up.

>>> Raul Echeberria <raul at inia.org.uy> 03/13/02 12:00 PM >>>

I sent a report about the Structure Task Force last monday just before the
NCC meeting, but due to some reason that mail is awaiting for the moderator
authorization.

I'm going now a second report which was not sent before due to the fact
that the first is still on queue.

During the last Sunday and Monday the Task Force met three times by a lot
of hours. We produced two documents:

1) a recommendation and resolution proposal to the NC in relation with the
Stuart's proposal.

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc09/doc00006.doc

The resolution didn't pass in the NC.

(our NC reps. can inform)

2) the release 9 of the TF Report. (is attached)

You can see that the key recommendation which I mentioned in my prior mail,
was taken out.
There were several changes in the text. Usually changing strong expressions
(in different directions) by other more weak, in order to get a consensus.

This was my last action in this TF since Adam Peake has already been
elected to replace me.

Best Regards,

Raul