[ncdnhc-discuss] Emergency Resolution

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Mon Mar 11 00:15:22 CET 2002

Harold,

will you be a proactive, consensus-seeking NAmes Council represetnative?

Will you be wise, considerate, and thoughtful? Which could entail allowing
yourself a learning period.

Will you be reactive, as this proposed resolution shows?

The risk would be that the constituency is out of tune and finds itself,
as has happened, in a blind alley, proudly voting on resolutions that will
have little or no success, in a predictable manner. This "self-engineered
frustration" seems to be a poor tactic, and is part of acomplex by which
we have lost valuable members, credibility, and - a very important factor
- representativity.

Aleajndro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8405
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
=====>>> Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org