[ALSC-Forum] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Accra At-Large Meeting Announcement

Rob Courtney rob at cdt.org
Sun Mar 10 14:16:16 CET 2002

Of course this meeting should complement online
organizing/discussion, not replace it.

We would love to have an online component to the meeting, but it's a
question of resources. Unless someone has bandwidth/connectivity and
facilities to donate on such short notice I don't think we'll be able
to have an online component to this particular meeting (though
hopefully to future such meetings).