Fw: [ncdnhc-discuss] NC rep election

Dany Vandromme vandrome at renater.fr
Wed Mar 6 07:42:15 CET 2002

Raul Echeberria wrote:

> Dear Dany:
>
> Could we make anything to change your position?. I think that you are a
> valuable NCC members and your participation is very  positive for the
> constituency.
>
> Do you have a proposal to solve the problem that from your point of view
> was created in this election ?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Raul

-
Raul
Thanks for this, but I do not see any possible change in this.
It may also be beneficial to have new members in the Adcom. Like MM and
YJ, I have been around since mid 99, and others may be willing being in
the forefront, for EU, even if the global participation of EU is very
weak compared to other regions. Most of the members I brought in
disappeared because of the too high noise to signal ratio on the lists.
Dany
Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme at renater.fr |  FRANCE