[ncdnhc-discuss] CPTech statement on ICANN meeting

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Fri Jun 28 18:00:16 CEST 2002

At 05:10 AM 6/28/2002 -0400, James Love wrote:
>"I've posted a number of reports from here which reflect our views on the
>ICANN meeting,

Please explain how your comments represent anything more than your own
personal opinions.  What is your basis for claiming that they come from any
sort of query and discussion with the group you purport to be
representing?  For that matter, who is that group.

In other words, Jamie, who is the "our" and what is the legitimacy in your
using it?

>   ICANN is eliminating the ability of
>individuals to freely debate issues with the ICANN system,

This assertion is patently false.  ICANN is doing nothing to reduce debate,
however unproductive that debate might choose to be.

d/