[ncdnhc-discuss] process for .org support

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Thu Jun 20 01:18:50 CEST 2002

Why don't we create a procedure?

You can bet that all of the bidders will be combing
the Bucharest meeting for support. Except perhaps
for Malamud/Vixie. Hard to imagine that pair politicking!
(Which may mean that they're the best of the lot. Or,
not.)

There do seem to be at least 4 worthwhile bids.
If the constituency as a whole doesn't get its act
together to do so collectively, I wll certainly mount a
systematic evaluation and commentary on my own.
--MM

>>> "James Love" <james.love at cptech.org> 06/14/02 01:30PM >>>
Can someone clarify how the support for .org applications is supposed to
take place/  Are groups expected to declare which ones they support before
they (a) see how it will be run, and (b) what competitors off to do?
Jamie
James Love mailto:james.love at cptech.org
http://www.cptech.org +1.202.387.8030 mobile +1.202.361.3040