[ncdnhc-discuss] Voter turnout in Michigan school board elections

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 7 23:02:01 CEST 2002

Most of the low turnout in school board elections is based in that people
have no attachment to their schools. They likely do their domains. So a 3%
turnout of a real membership list, as opposed to those that subscribed and
then turned to dust is not so good in my book.

The real question to answer is what percentage of the actually participating
membership is voting.

Todd