[ncdnhc-discuss] Bucharest NCDNHC Meeting - Who... What.... When...

Dany Vandromme vandrome at renater.fr
Fri Jun 7 13:46:18 CEST 2002

YJ Park wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I will be there from June 23.
> I am wondering who are organizing the constituency meeting there.
>
> Do we have (draft)agenda?
>
> I cannot be reachable until I arrive in Bucharest from next Tuesday.
> It would be more comfortable to know what we are going to discuss
> and decide before the meeting.
>
> I here throw my rough ideas out for draft agenda for your consideration.
>
> This time it is expected to see final reports from Whois Task Force
> and New TLD evaluation Task Force etc...
>
> 1. ICANN reform and other related proposals.(Two hours)
>     - Request for Rebid or Competitive Contract
>     - Redelegation
>     - The Role for the Governments
>     - Another DNSO Board Election(August, 2002)
>     - Finalize NCDNHC Position
>
> 2. NCDNHC Voting Rights associated with Payment(30 mins)
>     - Motion presented by H. Feld with further report
>     - Finalize NCDNHC Position
>
> 3. Administrative Matters for the Constituency(30 mins)
>     - Membership Fee Collection Status
>
> 4. COI(30 mins)
>     - Motion presented by YJ Park(with more updates)
>     - Finalize NCDNHC Position
>
> 5. .ORG and various bid proposal(One hour)
>     - Presention from Various Bidders
>     - Finalize NCDNHC Position
>
> 6. Discussion based on Task Force Final Reports(One hour)
>     - New TLD Evaluation Task Force
>     - Whois Task Force
>
> 7. Other Issues To be Covered(30mins - one hour)
>     - WLS
>     - AOB
>
> This sounds we may need at least more than six hours.
> What do we want to discuss?
>
> Thank you,
> YJ
-
Why don't you mention also the ncdnhc web site, which was not updated
since Feb 7th.
It may be more than useful to have this web up and running, to support
constituency works and help identifying the constituency membership
Dany
-
Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme at renater.fr |  FRANCE