[ncdnhc-discuss] for Alejandro

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Fri Jun 28 00:58:42 CEST 2002

Dear Alejandro,

Several people told me tonite that you slagged me in the public forum today,
  after I left the mike and was not permited to respond, after being again
cut off by the chair (I think every single time I talked this week).  But I
thought you just indicated that I failed to explain how a decentralized
regulatory structure could solve global coordination issues, such as
uniqueness of TLDs.   What do you want to understand regarding what I have
proposed?   Are there deeper concerns other than solving uniqueness issues,
for which we have well known models of dealing with in terms of 2nd level TLDs.

Jamie

--
------
James Love, Consumer Project on Technology
http://www.cptech.org, mailto:love at cptech.org
voice: 1.202.387.8030; mobile 1.202.361.3040