[ncdnhc-discuss] Presentation from .ORG Bidders

YJ Park yjpark at myepark.com
Fri Jun 7 17:23:37 CEST 2002

Dear all,

Understanding that there have been consuming discussion
with respect to .ORG from our consituency, I want to propose
that NCDNHC take a serious role in .ORG divestiture process
following Milton's leadership in the .ORG task force.

Firstly, we arrange meetings for Q&A with the bidders who are
willing to present their proposals, which can let us have better
understanding about them.

Secondly,based on such meetings we can come up with
NCDNHC recommendation to the Board possibly in line with
the DNSO ORG Task Force report approved by the NC.

If it is agreeable, we have to start to invite various bidders
in timely manner.

Thank you,
YJ

PS. Of course, before the presentation, there should be
clarification whether he/she is directly or indirectly involved
with any of the bid.(Both past and the present)